Intensive Outpatient Treatment with Supportive Housing
BTC’s Grounded Transitions offers Intensive Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment with Supportive Housing for 10 men and 10 women. We provide structure and support to our participants and allow them to focus on treatment without the stress of finding and paying for housing.
What to Expect
- Gender specific housing and mentors
- 2-3 groups per week day
- Community Support meetings 6-7 times per week (AA, NA, Smart Recovery, Refuge Recovery)
- Recreational activities and gym time
- Weekly individual counseling
- Volunteer projects
- Stable housing and employment, schooling or other income prior to successful completion
How Long is It?
Every person progresses through their recovery program at a different speed. Grounded Transitions is completed in three phases, each one less intensive then the previous. Our goal is to help each person become stable and build their own recovery program. At the end of treatment, most participants will have stable housing, a source of income (employment, schooling, SSI, etc.), a support network and a plan to move forward with.
How Do I Get In?
We serve mostly individuals with OHP (Medicaid) or uninsured